Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ork City Posters

Changed quite a bit from their last world series.

 Show a little love for your city. Ork city neighborhood posters beautifully depict the neighborhoods in your favorite city in stunning typographic style. Available as a poster or a screen print, these would look amazing hanging in any room.

Many major cities are available, including Boston, Philly, San Fransisco, New Orleans, D.C and many more.In addition, Ork features some non-metro posters, such as the Heart, the Brain, and my favorite- the Great Lakes.  When you purchase from Ork you support the artist directly, and the prices are very reasonable: most posters sell for around $22, screen prints run about $30-$40.


Check out the other cities and purchase here: Ork Posters

11 comments:

  1. wow! so neat!!
    i'm going to have to check these out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would get it if they had one for my place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bet you'd like those goodwood chains, there not my style but I know a bunch of fancy peep who cop em

    ReplyDelete
  4. The great lakes one is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are pretty nice and creatively done.
    Wish they had my city on there

    ReplyDelete
  6. honeslty these are quit good designs my friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cool posters. I would totally want a set. Kind of reminds me of the um...I think it was a map of th internet poster..? It was made by like the xkcd people, super neat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boston! love that city was just there for surgery

    ReplyDelete
  9. The posters are fantastic... maybe you could generate your own with "Wordle"

    ReplyDelete